Saturday 29 August 2015

BITCH

so fucking annoyed. this morning he saw his friend while we were walking then he just went shit like what too embarrassing to be seen with me uh. plus he is like oh i didnt tell my friends im attached and shit bla bla bla cus bla bla bla then he will post anything but us and he is always using his phone when we are tgt like fuck ni stop using that shit then like seriously must you read your 100 over messaes long grp chat when we are tgt and its not like its work or what then keep asking me to skip this lect and i pangseh so many of my friends like wtf so annoying. and when we study he is like using his phone. AGAIN. like what happened to the study part. so annoying. FUCKING BITCH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com