Tuesday 20 January 2015

20 jannnnnnnnnn Mum's Birthday~~~



NIKE like a furball~~~~


Cuz I'm wearing a pink sweater and as ya know if a girl wears a sweater shes wearing her underwear below only.. Lol idk why I said that but yeap. LOL.
Its pink!!! ^^ so pretty~~~~~~

I kind of kenna forced to eat Iiao Iiao today... super ex and not that amazing a yoghurt to me for me to pay that kind of insane price. Like. NO. LOL. I dun have such an expensive appetite.... -.-;


Ended school so late..... COuldnt get mum anything for her birthday.... :( T.T sadded. got her a cake though and she likes the cake! Yippie!! XD Her prezzie will come later! >.<

Quote of the day. . . HAHAHAHHA Cus I'm an emo girl. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com