Tuesday 16 December 2014

All pain ends and time heals all pain

Sometimes memories just keep rushing back to you like a hurricane. You can't stop it. It results in disasters called tears, devastation called heart aches and losses called despair. Nights like this are the longest, the most painful, the most difficult to sleep in. Where someone you ever wanted and loved so much decided to leave like you never mattered. I wonder how can my heart even beat after that, how can I even take the every breath I'm taking now. All pain ends and time heals all pain. But. How much time is enough? When will it all end? I want a happily ever after in life. It's the most difficult yet the simplest thing to desire. I hope it will come soon before everything ends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com