Tuesday 30 December 2014

Fun day out with Andrea!

I wanted to collect the postage I missed ytd but lol I could only collect it from 2-5 Cus collection is after 2 in the teeny weeny prints.... -.-

So I went starbucks to read my story book!! Twins of evil! It's quite interesting hahaha! Half way through the book now! Frieda's really interesting and a has a mysterious personality haha!! Maria is like an angel and karnstein is like weirdly twisted and perverted lol... Weil's overly superstitious in a bad way... In a too gory and brutal way... 

Then I went queens town shopping centre for my hair treatment ten I had to pay like extra $18 for some hair machine idk what thing lol above the $18 coupon I bought but well at least it has some difference now my hair looks better.. I guess. But the lady is damn nice! She's so sweet hahah! I'll go there next time to do my hair 

Then I met Andrea and her social enterprise team I think haha! They are all so sweet and nice to talk to! Very personable people and are very kind haha! ^^ excited for sidewalk gallery cafe~~~ and Muay Thai camp with Andrea!!! (≧∇≦)

Then we went snow city. It's like pathetically small.. LOLOL then we slid down the slide thingy 2 times then hid in the vae care like thing most of the time to have heart to heart talk then a reindeer mascot was there and the mascot called us out to take a photo with him and te reindeer kept holding my hand! So cute!! Haha!! Then we left alr Cus too cold omg hahahahahahha freaking cold 

After that we played outside science centre DAMN FUN I TELL YOU ITS DAMN FUN ITS FREE AND FUN AND COOL AND EDUCATIONAL hahahhaah like the ball thingy the what higher cg to lower cg even though the metal spiral is going up but the treks widen, the sound disc abt sound being parallel damn cool, Archimedes screw where water flows up instead of down and many many more!!! Damn cool!! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Pic with my favorite rexy!!! 
The pic above is fully made out of all the car parts like a transformer!!!! But this is an actual sculpture using like really all the car parts to 'transform' it's so amazing!!!

Then we went Jem to grab Andrea's dinner and briefly looked at the stores that were there. It's like a mini orchard area!! Haha! It can totally function on its own as an island... Haha! 

Home sweet home after that!! ~~ so it's back to reading a few more chapters and putting on a mask to dote on myself during the holiday~~~~ before camps start haha! Omg totally gonna loose weight YESH or maybe gain muscle mass hmmmm hahaha! (=゚ω゚)ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com