Thursday 19 February 2015

大年初一開始咯(^O^☆♪

大年初一咯~ ( ^ω^ )

Nope I didn't put contacts that's my natural eyes when I have enough sleep HAHAHAHAHHAAH Cus Ben thought I wore contacts lol I didn't kay

Feeling like a princess~~~
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Snapchat to mah fishy~~~

在外公家的电梯外

桃花茂盛ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

我的外公 candid shot
I got bored

My parents! My mum looks like me and pay attention to my dAd's tummy... I wonder how many months that is... Hmmmmmm..... HAHAHHAHAHA
CANDID SHOT AGAIN 

The flower and my gong gong Hahahha miss ah po.... T.T

Fishy made me send this to gouying him more WTS lol
Cus fishy has a habit of biting and licking he's lips... 

Hair so multicoloured xia

Auntie grace gave me te real beaded jade thingy!!! So happiz o(^▽^)o

Fishy says the jade will change colour and become what you are. Hope I'm good hehehehehe 

Time to crown myself with flowers and Ya I'm fishy's flower HAHAHAHHAHAAH 
I crowned myself with a flower wreath
I so cute xia HAHAHAHHAHA narcissistic me :P

Hair messy after removing my crown

@RIVERANGBAO 春到河畔迎新春

Snack 1: COTTON CANDYYYYYYY<3
Snack 2: KEBABBBB

Pretty lights and decor!!!
Mum's fav is the treee
Lion dance lights!!! They are lanterns xia so cool nia

Hungry after River Ang bao and craving for hot stuff 所以就吃齋
Plus chili powder Cus I'll die without chili and I can't find chili padi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com