Tuesday 17 February 2015

Going to fight the crowd at Chinatown

First a cute selfie of myself on snapchat to tell my fishy I'm going chinatown~~ 

Wheeeeeeeeeee

Like sour prune and sth juice I love sour fooddddd xoxo XD

冰糖葫蘆!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

ITS LIKE THE LEGIT ONE DAMN NICE XD 

With me mama me mama so chio and we look alike hehehehehe get it get it???? XD

Sorry but I think my non broken shoulder quite nice so here's a selfie of my shoulder HAHAHHAHAHAH lolz

#timeforthingsidowhenimboredagain
Lol can see my bones like my rib cage lol

Okay come let's end on a good look after those Unglam pics XD

my spoils from chinatown: 
1. I LOVE JADE SO HERES SOME FAKE JADE BRACELETS who cares if it's fake or not I like can le HAHAHAH 
2. Keychains

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com