Tuesday 10 March 2015

Haish

LOLLIPOP HAIR (^_−)−☆

Fish and chips~~~
So unhealthy xia.... Couldn't even finish it :( felt like puking :( 

Got too bored then started looking up fight g class schedule and hair salons in Taiwan and watch 食尚玩家 浩角翔起 haahah!! DAMN FREAKING FUNNY the 新北夜市 damn nice HAHAHAHA
o(^▽^)o

My skorts came! 
And so did my wig. THE WIG DAMN PRETTY (=゚ω゚)ノ


Wearing the wig~~~ 

Wearing my ... hair?? Or wig?? 
HAHAHAAHAHA TOO DIFF TO TELL WIG GAME TOO STRONG ppl get confused (^◇^;)

ITS MAH HAIR 
So funny xia Zhan Yao say te way to tell is to see the pink coloured hair I take out my pink and blue ahair and wear the wig then you know xia TSK 

Too similar le 
Wig and my hair together


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com